2014 Dates & Hours:
Friday, March 7th
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 8th
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 9th
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
$9.00 adults, children 12 & under FREE.
SENIORS DAY - Friday, March 7th ONLY - Seniors 60 and over pay $5.00 (Discount coupons, special offers, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with the Senior's Day pricing.)
A $2.00 Off Discount Coupon is available on this website. (Option located at the right of the Home and Garden home page). Just click, print and go!
$5.00. Secure parking located off of South Chance Avenue, Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue (for directions and driving suggestions, see "Directions to the Fairgrounds...").
And, might we suggest...
NEW! Before heading out to the big show, if you haven't already, take a moment and download our new Fresno Home and Garden Show Phone App! Just click on the phone photo above and download the app to your smartphone. It's like having the show right at your fingertips. See what seminars are going on and where they're located. Get "app only" food and drink specials, and much more. New and exciting - give it a try!
1) Make a List - Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you'd like to tackle in 2013. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest. The Exhibitor List will be updated in February of 2013. Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
2) Don't Just Browse - Talk to the merchants. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG - Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at the Food Court. The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place - Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is a good area.
5) Bring Blueprints, Plans, etc. - Sketches, blueprints, floorplans - take them all with you to the show. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, etc.
6) Prepare to Shop - Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop.
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds.
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW!