* SHOW LOCATED AT THE FRESNO FAIRGROUNDS, 1121 SOUTH CHANCE AVENUE
2015 HOME AND GARDEN SHOW - DATES AND TIMES & MISC INFO
(All information to the right, under "HOME & GARDEN FEATURES" pertains to the 2014 Home and Garden Show, with the exception of the NICOLE CURTIS write up. Feature details will be revised as we receive more information...Keep checking back!)
Friday, March 6th
11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 7th
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 8th
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
$9.00 adults, children 12 & under FREE.
SENIORS DAY - Friday, March 6th ONLY - Seniors 60 and over pay $6.00 (Discount coupons, special offers, etc., cannot be used in conjunction with the Senior's Day pricing.)
A $2.00 Off Discount Coupon will be available on this website - AND in the Sunday, March 1st edition of the Fresno Bee.
$5.00. Secure parking located off of South Chance Avenue, Kings Canyon Road and Butler Avenue (for directions and driving suggestions, see "Directions to the Fairgrounds...").
And, might we suggest...
1) Make a List - Take some time before heading to the fairgrounds and jot down projects you'd like to tackle in 2015. Browse the EXHIBITOR LISTING on this website and decide what companies are of interest. The Exhibitor List will be updated in February of 2015. Also, see what companies are offering Show Specials.
2) Don't Just Browse - Talk to the merchants. If you are truly interested in a product or service, leave your name and phone number and ask the vendor to follow-up after the show, or pick up one of their brochures. Ask about Show Specials!
3) The Show is BIG - Come early and plan on spending the whole day; take a break at the Food Court. The show is both indoors and outdoors, so wear appropriate clothing, comfortable shoes, and enjoy the day.
4) Pick a Meeting Place - Decide on a pre-determined spot to meet just in case someone in your party gets lost. The Food Court is a good area.
5) Bring Blueprints, Plans, etc. - Sketches, blueprints, floorplans - take them all with you to the show. Many vendors are prepared to take your information and get back to you with estimates, time lines, etc.
6) Prepare to Shop - Many companies have items to purchase right at the event, so plan to shop.
7) Wheelchairs and strollers are not available to rent at the fairgrounds.
8) ATMs will be available throughout the fairgrounds.
9) Download a DISCOUNT COUPON from this website! START SAVING NOW!